Monday, October 21, 2013

Finally back in the game

I am feeling much better and now that thanksgiving is over, I'm finally ready to get back in the game. This week I will try to review 3-4 cookbooks, some recipes and maybe some restaurants. I have a lot planned so hopefully I'll be able to do It! Sorry I've been away for so long, being sick and trying to cook and taste food is no fun. Then there was thanksgiving and that was a feat all it's own! 

My brother is getting married in August 2014 and asked me to make his wedding cake/cupcakes. I'm honored but scared s***less! That's a big weight- the wedding cake is like THE thing at the reception!!!!!! This means I am going to have to learn how to make amazing cupcakes (I have awesome tasting cupcake recipes, but I can never get them to all be the same size) and also how to decorate properly. I guess its a good thing I am currently unemployed- I have tons of time to bake! This blog will be the perfect place to post my progress! If anyone has some helpful suggestions please let me know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment