Thursday, October 3, 2013

Cookies Challenge

My Entry:



Birthday Cake Cookies



Challenge Recipe

The Birthday Cake Cookies were absolutely delicious, as long as you had the glaze on top of them. I tried them when they came out of the oven (without the glaze) and they tasted bland. As soon as I put the glaze on, they tasted delicious- you definitely need the added sugar to give these cookies a little bit of taste. I will definitely keep these cookies in my "Cookie Arsenal" they were fast to make which makes everything so much better. I need a few lessons on how to make my cookies round when I am rolling them, as you can see I got sort of a log shape. I guess in the end, shape doesn't really matter, only taste does!

I also made the PB&J cookies but didn't enter them into the challenge. These cookies were also really good. If you decide to make them be careful with the amount of jam you put into the middle of the cookie. I put WAY too much and it exploded everywhere. They still tasted amazing, they just didn't look too pretty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment