Friday, November 8, 2013

Recently I've been so busy I haven't been able to cook any new recipes. I'm hoping that this weekend I'll be able to bake something or try out some of the other cookbooks I received on netgalley. It gets so tough to cook meals when you are coming home late every day. This week was sort of a mish-mash of dinners- spaghetti, chicken and salad, a muffin.



Oh we did try a new recipe. On Tuesday I was craving something "homey" and so we decided to make Saveur's Extra Crispy Fried Chicken. The chicken came out really nicely, except it was a bit of a pain in the ass to make without a deep fryer (guess what's on my Christmas list!). Definitely try this recipe if you have a deep fryer- the coating is tasty and crunchy and just MMMMM! My husband who usually has to have a sauce for all chicken he ever eats, ate the entire piece of chicken without sauce! I was so impressed!!!!

Hope you all have an awesome weekend and are able to try some amazing recipes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment